SOL POWER YOGA 200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING
A Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
Through instruction, discussion and practice you will understand the purpose and possibility of a yoga class and gain the skills to teach with confidence.
We believe that practice brings mastery. This training provides extensive practice teaching with real time feedback and abundant opportunities to put it into practice. You will leave this training ready to teach a complete and impactful yoga class.
WHO THIS TRAINING IS FOR
If you want to learn to teach a powerful vinyasa class, create deeper connection in your relationships, or find your voice – This course is for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT
This program consists of 4 weekend-long (Thursday evening through Sunday evening) immersive sessions at the Sol Power Yoga studio. In addition, there will be practice teaching, reading, writing and small group work between the live gatherings.
2020 Dates will be posted in January 2020. Registration opens in March.
PROGRAM CURRICULUM – YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED
|Techniques (asana and assisting)||100 hours|
|Practice teaching||25 hours|
|Anatomy & Physiology||20 hours|
|Philosophy & ethics||30 hours|
|Practicum (teaching &assisting)||20 hours|
|Self discovery/Inquiry||15 hours|
|Homework & reading||10 hours|
WHAT YOU NEED
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
$2850 Early Bird Pricing, $3350, standard rate – After July 1.
STUDENT* RATES – $1950
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! – Two need-based scholarships of $1,000.
*Full-time high school or college student
- Fill out the ONLINE Application CLICK HERE
- Enroll in the program and pay the $200 deposit
- Our lead trainer will contact you via phone with any follow up questions.
- Upon acceptance to the program, the remaining balance can be paid in full via check or card. Alternatively, a Payment Plan Contract may be established using a valid credit or debit card.
DEADLINE TO ENROLL IS AUGUST 30, 2020
Please reach out to us via email or call 603.732.6185 for more information.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enrollment is defined as application submitted AND deposit paid through Mindbody.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Any essential work missed due to illness or personal reasons must be made up with a member of the Teacher Training Team at the rate of $80/hr.
- In the event that you leave the program at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, and your payment commitments to Sol Power Yoga are as follows:
- During or after Weekend 1: 25% of tuition
- During or after Weekend 2: 50% of tuition
- During or after Weekend 3: 75% of tuition
- Example: If you must cancel your enrollment after weekend one, and you enrolled with the Early Bird pricing of $2850: Your $200 deposit is nonrefundable, and you are responsible for 25% of the remaining tuition (25% of $2650). Therefore, you would owe Sol Power Yoga $662 for the portion of the program that you attended.
- Full tuition, including makeup hours, must be paid in full to Sol Power Yoga before Teacher Training Graduation on December 8, 2019, in order to receive your Teaching Certificate.