Discover your purpose, find your voice, and teach powerfully.
Through instruction, discussion and practice you will better understand not only the purpose and possibility of a yoga class, but of your life.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This program consists of 5 weekend-long (Friday evening through Sunday evening) immersive sessions at Sol Power Yoga. In addition, there will be practice teaching, reading, writing and small group work between the live gatherings.
2020 Training Dates & Times
September 18 – 20 | October 16 – 18 | November 13 – 15 | December 4 – 6 | January 8 – 10
Friday 4 – 9 PM | Saturday 8 AM – 9 PM | Sunday 8 AM – 7 PM
“My world has opened up to countless possibilities. In addition to pulling back the layers of myself, this program allowed me to find and hone my voice in order to lead powerfully.” – AM
“This program not only taught me how to be the best possible yoga teacher I could be, but it also taught me to be the best possible version of myself I could be.” – HF
“It has completely transformed my life for the better.” – MJ
The training consists of 160 classroom hours and ~40 non-classroom hours. Here is just some of what we will cover in our training sessions:
- Poses and Sequence
- Self Discovery/Inquiry
- Practice teaching
- Yoga philosophy
Option 1 – $2650 paid in full by July 1
Option 2 – $2950 with $500 deposit* by July 1 and seven $350/mo. installments
Option 3 – $3250 with $500 deposit* by August 30 and five $550/mo. installments
STUDENT** RATE – $1950
$1,000 Need-based SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
Tuition includes unlimited yoga for the duration of the program. Additional reading materials are required. You will be provided a reading list prior to the training start date.
**Full-time high school or college student
You are Ready Now.
- Fill out the ONLINE Application CLICK HERE
- Enroll in the program and pay the $500 deposit
- Our lead trainer will contact you via phone with any follow up questions.
DEADLINE TO ENROLL IS AUGUST 30, 2020
Please reach out to us via email or call 603.732.6185 for more information.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enrollment is defined as application submitted AND deposit paid through Mindbody.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Any essential work missed due to illness or personal reasons must be made up with a member of the Teacher Training Team at the rate of $80/hr.
- In the event that you leave the program at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, and your payment commitments to Sol Power Yoga are as follows:
- During or after Weekend 1: 25% of tuition
- During or after Weekend 2: 50% of tuition
- During or after Weekend 3: 75% of tuition
- Example: If you must cancel your enrollment after weekend one, and you enrolled with the Early Bird pricing of $2650: Your $200 deposit is nonrefundable, and you are responsible for 25% of the remaining tuition (25% of $2450). Therefore, you would owe Sol Power Yoga $600 for the portion of the program that you attended.
- Full tuition, including makeup hours, must be paid in full to Sol Power Yoga before Teacher Training Graduation on December 6, 2020, in order to receive your Teaching Certificate.