Teach Powerfully. Find Your Voice. Discover Your Purpose.
Through instruction, discussion and practice you will better understand not only the purpose and possibility of a yoga class, but of your life.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This program consists of five 2 1/2 day in-person sessions. In addition, there will be practice teaching, reading, writing and small group work between the live gatherings.
2022 Training Dates coming soon
“This training surpassed all of my expectations of what a yoga teacher training should provide. Jayne, York, and Deb all worked hard to cultivate an environment in the studio that was safe, welcoming, and focused. I came into this training not knowing the studio or anyone there and left the training six months later with deep friendships, a wonderful studio to call home and, ultimately, a newly defined purpose and direction to my life.” – VY
“My world has opened up to countless possibilities. In addition to pulling back the layers of myself, this program allowed me to find and hone my voice in order to lead powerfully.” – AM
“This program not only taught me how to be the best possible yoga teacher I could be, but it also taught me to be the best possible version of myself I could be.” – HF
“It has completely transformed my life for the better.” – MJ
Sol Power Yoga Teacher Training is a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Students who successfully complete this training may register with Yoga Alliance as 200-Hour Certified Teachers. For more information about Yoga Alliance and its standards, go to yogaalliance.org.
The training consists of 160 classroom hours and ~40 non-classroom hours. Here is some of what we will cover in our training sessions:
- Poses and Sequence
- Self Discovery/Inquiry
- Practice teaching
- Yoga philosophy
Option 1 – $2850 paid in full by early bird pricing deadline
Option 3 – $3350 with $500 desposit* by August 15 and five $570/mo. installments
STUDENT RATE** – $1950
You will be provided a reading list prior to the training start date.
**Full-time high school or college student.
You are Ready Now.
- Fill out the ONLINE Application CLICK HERE
- Enroll in the program and pay the $500 deposit
- Our lead trainer will contact you via phone with any follow up questions.
Please reach out to us via email or call 603.732.6185 for more information.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enrollment is defined as application submitted AND deposit paid through Mindbody.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Any essential work missed due to illness or personal reasons must be made up with a member of the Teacher Training Team at the rate of $80/hr.
- In the event that you leave the program at any time, your deposit is non-refundable, and your payment commitments to Sol Power Yoga are as follows:
- During or after Weekend 1: 25% of tuition
- During or after Weekend 2: 50% of tuition
- During or after Weekend 3: 75% of tuition
- Example: If you must cancel your enrollment after weekend one, and you enrolled with the Early Bird pricing of $2850: Your $200 deposit is nonrefundable, and you are responsible for 25% of the remaining tuition (25% of $2650). Therefore, you would owe Sol Power Yoga $600 for the portion of the program that you attended.
- Full tuition, including makeup hours, must be paid in full to Sol Power Yoga before Teacher Training Graduation in order to receive your Teaching Certificate.