Private Yoga Lessons provide time for you to hone in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. We’ll carefully select one of our expert teachers to create a practice that meets your personal needs.
Why choose Private Lessons?
- As an introduction to the basics of a Vinyasa Practice (3+ lessons recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring your practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- To determine pose modifications to suit your current needs, such as pregnancy or injury
- Cultivate a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention
- Breaking down postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental posses.
There are a variety of opportunities available in participating in a private lesson, the above is just a sampling of what can be gained through lessons.
We offer one-on-one lessons OR group (up to 3 people) lessons. Prices are below: